Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What's the Word?

I have too many passwords. As the summer holidays approach I always promise myself I'm going to write down all my log-ins and passwords but somehow I never manage to do that. Come September I will be fuming and wracking my brain as I try to log into Blogspot, or file a work order for computer repairs. Be creative they tell you. Choose an original password, one that no one, not even you, will be able to remember in ten days time let alone over the summer break. I have abandoned memberships all over the place because I can't remember the password. I know, I should establish one email account that I use solely for memberships, but then it would require a new log-in name and password wouldn't it?

1 comment:

Lori Franklin said...

Check this product out:
http://www.roboform.com/

Your first 10 password storages are free. It will also generate random passwords. I'm upgrading this weekend so I can store even more. It really helps manage blogs, wikis, my credit card accounts, sky miles account, etc. etc.