Sunday, June 1, 2008

What does Change Mean to You?

This morning I have been rebuilding my Google Reader (Help) and came across this video in a post on Helene Blowers' LibraryBytes blog. It got me thinking about how I might put together a presentation to inspire the teachers in my school to want to extend their boundaries a little. To have the courage to try some new things.


The Essence of Fundamental Change


From: TraindeTrainer, 3 months ago




This presentation is the personal view of Marina Noordegraaf of the essence of "Presence: An exploration of profound change in people, organizations and society", Peter Senge, Otto Scharmer, Joseph Jaworski en Betty Sue Flowers


SlideShare Link


Something new I'm going to try soon is Gogrok an online collaboration tool.
It seems you can work on a project simultaneously with the added feature of having an audio chat at the same time. If you are watching some of their demo videos be forewarned that the music bits are overpowering. I had to keep turning the volume up and down between the music and the spoken bits which were very soft by comparison.

No comments: