Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Now How Did That Happen?

Today I was helping one of the French as a second language teachers learn about Posterous. She was wondering how to make the accents show up in her posts so I tried a few things in my Posterous account not remembering that it was linked here to the WFB. Hence the strange posting previous to this one.

I wasn't aware of this until a friend who follows me on Posterous said that there had been 30+ views of the post. To those of you who came looking for a new post only to find one word, I apologize! When I started this blog I used it as a sandbox, experimenting with new tools but haven't done that so much of late.

If you are interested in the key sequences for Macs the instructions are here (thanks @bryanhughes). It appears that you can use these instructions in gmail and here in blogger to get French accents.

Etre, ou ne pas être, c'est là la question.

No comments: