I took the plunge today and created accounts for my school with Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Flickr. It's important to stake your claim in online environments before someone else does it for you. In this way you control your public image.
My vision is to:
* use these online tools to keep parents and students in the loop
* remind them of important upcoming events.
* create a showcase for families to see when they wondering where to enroll their students
* share our projects and successes
* create a conversation with the community, both locally and at large
How do you envision using social media to enhance learning in your environment?
Dianne Goes to the White House!
11 months ago