So you’ve joined the Twitter conversation and are looking for some interesting people to follow. Here are a few sources to get you started.
Liz B. Davis' Educators on Twitter spreadsheet. To add your name go to Liz's blog The Power of Educational Technology
Directory of Learning Professionals on Twitter
Just Tweet It
Other ways to build your network:
- When you follow someone you like check to see who they follow
- follow Mr. Tweet. This service will send you a list of people they recommend you follow. Their recommendations are great.
Network Weaving has some other useful suggestions.
What can you do with your Twitter account?
- ask questions
- use a poll
- tell about something that has caught your attention
- answer someone else’s question
- post a useful link telling what people will find there
Please leave a comment if you have other suggestions. Thanks!
Dianne Goes to the White House!
10 months ago