My cyber friend Jeri Hurd over at Bib 2.0 has tagged me for the 8 Random Facts Meme.
* Post these rules before you give your facts
* List 8 random facts about yourself
* At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
* Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
I'm feeling more than a little pressure after reading her own highly interesting random facts but I'm game to give it a try:
1) I love to kayak.
2) I once proposed to a door-to-door encyclopedia salesman. (Mostly because he asked to speak to the man of the house rather than talk to me and I said that the position was vacant and would he care to apply? He didn't.)
3) Guilty secret: I often read the end of books before the beginning.
4) I am extremely flattered that Jeri listed me amongst her 8 great bloggers.
5) I'm a terrible photographer but love to keep trying.
6) I play a mean game of Mexican Train Dominoes.
7) I'm a confirmed techie but still love getting snail mail.
8) One of my dreams is to visit Peru.
Now, about the tagging, like Jeri I don't know many other people who blog, well, none really, except for the exalted gurus she mentioned, so I hope that anyone reading this posting might leave a comment and a link to their own blog.
Dianne Goes to the White House!
10 months ago